Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Green Nail Polish - Fall 2009

Today, I had a long day! I was asked to report for Jury Duty and of course, I did. I armed myself with plenty of reading matter, a bottle of water, couple of granola bars, a few pieces of dark chocolate and a sweater ( we were warned that the courtrooms might get cold) and headed out early to the county court house.

After I got through the long security lines and checked in, I was, along with hundreds of others sent into a waiting room. In this room we waited, and waited, and waited. Every half hour or so, a group of names were called out and the would-be jurors were marched away to some court room to begin their duty as jurors. Lunch break came and went, it is 3.30 p.m. and I am still waiting. Finally 25 names were called, and I was one of them and again we waited. We were to be replacements in case any of the other persons chosen earlier in the day could not serve on a jury.  Then an hour later we were told, all was well, they had all the jurors they needed and we could go home. (Hooray!) I know this is an important part of our democracy and our justice system and I am very proud to be a part of it, but it was a long day!

In the waiting room, I was thumbing through some magazines, (did not check the dates) and read that Green Nail Polish was 'in' this Fall Season. http://fashion-allure.com/style/jade-green-nails-fall-2009-beauty-trend/





This got me thinking.. what do I have in my jewelry inventory that can be worn with green nail polish, and here it is currently for sale at Sundancegems. http://www.rubylane.com/shops/sundancegems/item/RMS4592 Shades of green, shining and shimmering, great for Fall and also the Holiday Party circuit. Enjoy! and don't forget the green nail polish.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails