Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

May You Always Have Enough...




A friend at work sent me this poem today, and I want to share it with all my friends, my fellow beaders, my neighbors on Ruby Lane and everyone who stops by for a visit.

I do not know who wrote this poem or the origin of it, if you do please let me know.

May you always have enough...


Happiness to keep you sweet,
Trials to keep you strong,
Sorrows to keep you human,
Hope to keep you happy,
Failure to keep you humble,
Success to keep you eager,
Friends to give you comfort,
Wealth to meet your needs,
Enthusiasm to look for tomorrow,
Faith to banish depression,
Determination to make each day,
Better than the day before.

Wishing you all a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2010.

Happy Beading!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails