Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Beauty of Spring continues to unfold...

I continue the celebration of Spring (and the end of the tax season!) with my bouquet of Swarovski Elements Flowers that I received from Artbeads.com as part of their 'Beauty of Spring' design campaign. I have noticed that many beaders have used and written about these beautiful delicate flowers.

I received a pair each of Jonquil (yellow), Aquamarine (blue), Light Rose (pink) and Violet (purple) flowers. These five petaled crystals have their hole drilled slightly off center and so perfectly dangle when threaded or wire-wrapped.
What better way to use this perfect posy, than a pair of spring hoop earrings.




To the flowers I added leafy green Peridot Swarovski Crystallized Elements Roundelles and a brightly colored Fuchsia butterfly also from the Swarovski Crystallized Elements collection.  Oh so pretty! The crystal flowers are lightweight and come in a variety of colors, perfect for earrings and other delicate designs. Think of the sparkle the clear or AB Crystal flowers would add to any bridal design... I see endless possibilities.


Talking of this being the end of the tax season and everyone breathing a collective sigh of relief, check out the Tax Relief Sale now on at Artbeads.com. Hurry to make your pick from the storewide selection. Sale ends April 22, 2010.

Check out my previous 'Beauty of Spring' design and watch for more Spring delights. Also take a look at the more than 200 jewelry designs by fellow beaders all celebrating the joy of Spring.


Disclosure: Some of the beads described above I have received free of charge from Artbeads.com.
I have been asked to review these beads/supplies and give my honest opinion of them.  I am not being paid by Artbeads.com for my endorsement of any of the products received and reviewed in my blog postings.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails