Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It is still Summer Time!

As a Summer Time Design Partner of Artbeads.com, I was asked to make a few fun summer designs from their bountiful selection of beads. This summer has gone by so fast and it will soon be all over, I am only now able to blog about the jewelry I made from the beads I chose (what with family, vacations and issues with my photographic equipment!). But it's better late than never...

Well, who could resist the sparkle in these amazingly bright and shiny Yellow Cubic Zirconia Fan Bead? Artbeads.com sells them under their Pendant section, but I used a pair as earrings. They are not too heavy and I added no other beads. Really, no other bead is needed!

The shape and cut of this bead is amazing, no matter from which side you look at it, it is the triangular fan shape that you see. And they sparkle, my do they sparkle? See for yourself.

I have added a short length of gold-plated Pewter leaf chain, that have so much movement with a pair of leaves on each link and a nice drape over the top of the fan bead. All of it is topped with a gold-filled Fleur de Lis lever back earring. I think they look great, what do you think?



What I like best about them is that they are a great pair of earrings for the hot summer season and also the cool fall.


Disclosure: Some of the beads described above I have received free of charge from Artbeads.com.
I have been asked to review these beads/supplies and give my honest opinion of them.  I am not being paid by Artbeads.com for my endorsement of any of the products received and reviewed in my blog postings.

Related Posts with Thumbnails