Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Boundless!

Andrew Thornton's word of the week is BOUNDLESS

To me boundless means unending, without boundaries and without limits. 

It reminded me of this unending necklace of cultured freshwater Pearls that I had made some time ago. These pearls were of a unique shape - little cylinders - and I thought they would give a new meaning to the traditional string of pearls.

Boundless Pearls

Andrew invites you to create a piece of jewelry, a work of art, or take a photograph that best captures what this word 'boundless' means to you.

2 comments:

Dawn Doucette said...

This is a beautiful set Regina! I do like the new spin on "string of pearls". LOVE IT!

Have a fantastic week!
{Hugs!}

Azure Accessories said...

Love the pearls Regina...definitely unique and unusual shaped pearls, but lovely none the less!!!

When I think of boundless I think of a gorgeous beautiful blue sky!!!
Cheers

Related Posts with Thumbnails