Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Meet Rose, My Bead Soup Partner


I would like to introduce you to Rose Binoya, (aka Ahtee or big sister) a lover of all things pretty! Rose is my partner for my fourth Bead Soup Party Swap, and take a look at the goodies I received from her. I love the dragonfly theme and the colors, and the possibilities! I have not been able to get these beads off my mind since the day I received them. 

The beads came with a lovely handmade card, printed from a hand carved linoleum block with bright sky blue ink. Rose has more of these delightful cards for sale in her Etsy shop.



The focal is a ceramic round in a gorgeous shade of blue from Summers Studio, another big fan of dragonflies. Along with this are two adorable rectangular dragonfly beads. The copper toggle is delicate and decorated, and take a look at the copper rings...love the detail on the rings, flowers on one side and leaves on the other. My bead mix are in glorious shades of blue and brown and gold... Thank you, Rose, I hope you like the soup mix I sent you. 

Check out Rose's Etsy shop, my favorite - the delicate bead and wire wrapped earrings.

8 comments:

Clayworks by Lisa Boucher said...

Lots of possibilities there! Love that ceramic focal and unusual dragonfly beads. Looking forward to seeing how you put it all together!

Jenni said...

Those dragonfly beads are wonderful....asvis the beautiful card. I love your soup Regina...will watch it come to life soon.
Jenni

Mary K. McGraw said...

Looks like fun soup. Love the card.

Shel said...

Regina - the beads you received are truly gorgeous!!

Your designs are always so cool - I can't wait to see what you design w/these! :)

Aquariart said...

Very pretty and the dragonfly beads are great. Love the copper, but I always love copper. Have fun creating!

Christine said...

What a lovely bead soup! I can't wait to see your finished designs!!

Almost Precious said...

Gorgeous aquatic collection that Rose sent you. I know you will create something insanely beautiful with it.
The copper looks lovely with the blue-green beads, a perfect compliment.

Amy F said...

what a great mix!

Related Posts with Thumbnails