Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Happiness is..... BEADS, BeAdS and more beads...

It really does not take too much to make me happy. Take this past Saturday for instance... Sitting down with my coffee mug for some blog hopping and hopped along to A Bead a Day and I could not believe my eyes! Rings&Things is bringing their travelling bead show to Tampa FL.  Wow! Only draw back is that the show is on for one afternoon only and on a working day no less!

Necklace made with donut pendant I won from Rings & Things

Not a problem.... still very excited, still very happy, sent some emails to some beading friends, checked out the Rings&Things web site, took the virtual tour, made my mouth water... got myself an invitation, and now to sit back and plan if I can take half day off from work to attend the show.

Have you been to a Ring&Things bead show? Please tell me about it? Worth taking half-a-day off from work? No, don't tell me, I know the answer to that question. If you want to find out if the travelling bead show is coming to a location near you, check out their 2012 show calendar.

1 comment:

TesoriTrovati said...

I have gone to several of them. Loads of great stuff, but you do have to have a plan. Write out what you are looking for first or you will wander with your eyes bugged out! Sometimes I find these unexpected treasures, things I have never seen, and I always leave with some of those. I like their spools of chain, so I always get that, and they have lots of gems and pearls. Oh, and have a budget because it is easy to load up your tray. Carry a small calculator with you. Have fun! Enjoy the day.
Erin

Related Posts with Thumbnails