Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hello Spring 2013... Stringing, that is!


I know the North East is blanketed in snow and I hear there is another storm on the way... I hope everyone stays safe and makes the best of Mother Nature's winter visits. But take heed, spring is around the corner...

For me, Jewelry Stringing Spring 2013 arrived in my mail box yesterday and I can now reveal that two of my bracelets were selected to be featured as part of their Bracelet Designs on page 24 and 25.

I am thrilled!



Carved Nephrite beads, 
Vintage brass beads, 
Red Botswana Agate, 
Red Tibetan beads, 
Brass Toggle and spacer beads.



Magnesite Butterfly and Melon bead,
Czech pressed glass flowers, 
Czech fire polished rounds,
Copper chain, ring and trigger clasp.

Wishing you all a Happy Spring!



8 comments:

DVArtist said...

Congratulations!!! I think spring is a ways off for most of us.
Nicole/Beadwright

Jenni said...

Congratulations! It's good to start thinking Spring!
I have noticed warmer clothes in the shops already... getting ready for our Southern Hemisphere Autumn, but with temps in the mid to high 30's (Celsius) it is a little hard to think cooler... but if you can do it.. I will try, too!
jenni

Christine said...

Congrats, Regina!! Both bracelets are beautiful!!

Mary K. McGraw said...

Congratulations on getting your designs published. They are both lovely.

AntiquityTravelers said...

Congratulations - what beautiful pieces!

Shel said...

Wow!! These are both stunning! Congrats on getting them into Stringing Spring - that's completely awesome - and so deserved! Your designs are always beautiful and I love seeing them.

Jean A. Wells said...

Beautiful bracelets. It's always exciting to see our work in print isn't it. Congratulations.

Jean A. Wells said...

Beautiful bracelets. It's always exciting to see our work in print isn't it. Congratulations.

Related Posts with Thumbnails